2011年5月1日星期日

Wishing for a good weekend ❤

Awaken at, now is 3:22am.
Woohoo...
Just finish doing my homework.
Conversation with one lovely friend,Erin reminds me of something.
She said I was earning so hard.lolx.
Oh yah, my teacher did ask me why, why earning so hard.
Should I say because I dont have money? haha.
Yeah, I do have days where I open my purse and found it empty and it's embarrassing.

When teenagers (I should be teenagers still =P) aged like me are playing around,
or like most of my friends, travelling overseas here and there,
i'm still here,working studying running my business...
it's my interest, a truth it is.
Shouldnt be complaining or blaming,I know..
But there are times I felt tired and like what I told my boyfriend, how I wish I could be like them.
To be true,I didnt carry a blackberry nor an iphone or samsung galaxy =P
Nor I get myself a dslr which i consider is very much expensive for me...
I didnt go travelling much, the furthest I go is Singapore..
but still I am poor...
Been earning so hard but yet money doesnt tells me where they go.

Should stop all these grumbles by the way.
Negative thoughts would lead me to a worse life.
Once in a while,I just need somewhere to give vent to my exhaustion.

And after today, I must work harder and harder! ^^
Praying**

Have a good good Sunday , all Tuapuis

0 评论:

发表评论