2011年5月23日星期一

Fantabulous =D

First of all, all photo credits to Erin Ng.

My lovely earrings I specially remake for her...and the yellow submarine ring...


Love these shots?
All photo credits to Erin Ng, a friend of mine who is also a loyal supporter of Tuapui Handmade.
Much much thanks to her for taking such nice shots of Tuapui creation...
Actually all those products belong to her!
Thats why I named her LOYAL SUPPORTER coz i'm sure she is UNDOUBTEDLY! ^^
All the photos are really impressive with very very nice lighting and angles...
Thanks for telling me that my creation can be such beautiful...
Seriously don't know how to express my appreciation =)



The light yellow layered flower necklace....


The purple sweet bracelet ^^



The gothic necklace,well,a favourite piece of Erin^^ (due to Vampire Diaries huh? =P)

Hope you guys do enjoy the shots taken by Erin^^
I'm sure you did!
Thanks for viewing =))

0 评论:

发表评论