2011年5月17日星期二

Orders & Enquiries

For orders and enquiries about products,you can:

1. Leave me a message on facebook fanpage:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuapui-Handmade/142766139123445

2. Pm me through my personal fb @ jessicakoay@hotmail.com. Please state who are you or you'll be treated as strangers ^^

3. Comment here, in my blogspot.

Thanks for every single on of you who contribute to a part of Tuapui Handmade...Thanks for those compliments on my handmade creations and also all who loves my handmade stuffs. Every single word coming from you is much appreciated, regardless it's compliment, comments or advice.

Thank you and hope all of you enjoy everything here in this little handmade corner.


ps:First come firse serve for my handmade creations^^ Please pm for a reservation if you're really interested in the items. No pranks.No jokes or else you will be blacklisted =P Thanks for cooperation again^^

0 评论:

发表评论