2011年4月23日星期六



Seriously hope I have more time or even plenty of time to update this blog.
Unfortunately I don't have and I have to squeeze a little of my time to get enough of sleep.
Abit tired and exhausted running 3 ways.
Studies,job and my small business.
Too much improvement needed for everything.
Wishing to be better and better,yet I....
How I hope 1 day consists of 48 hours.
And How much I hope I can split into 2 ><
Should stop dreaming and get back to work instead of wasting time dreaming here.lolx.
Hope there would e a second post in very soon time.
And also,if you happen to drop by here,hope you would comment a little bit to give me some encouragement to move on.
Thanks ^^

By love,
Jessica

Find us @ jessica- 0124839482 or KhengTian night market every friday (near Old Town)

2 评论:

Jhu 说...

jia you! :)

Sherril 雪乐 说...

im here to give u encouragement, dear! get going!!! we support u from all over the world! ^^ *hugs and love*

发表评论